SD Bag Lifting Top Discharge Centrifuges:top discharge centrifuge, bag-lifting centrifuge, manual centrifuge
How to WorkTop discharge centrifuge in production video:www.huada-video.com/PSD-Series
Once the materials to be separated enter the fast-spinning basket, they will be filtrated by the filter liner under the centrifugal force. The liquid flows out through the liquid outlet, but solids deposit on the internal wall of the basket. Once the solids cake reaches the holding capacity, feeding stops. Clean the solids cake, and then drain out the washing water. Stop the machine. For SD, PSD series, use the filter liner lifting tool pull out the filtering liner with solid cake, and take to the discharging place. Open the bag and take out the solid cake. Put the liner back to the machine and resume the machine.Applications
Apply to separating the suspended liquid contained particles, but also fibers, like plasters, bluestone, potassium chloride, borax, dyestuffs, pesticides, salts, gourmet powders, foodstuff additives, chemical flavors, antibiotics, vitamins, the metals like copper, zinc and aluminum, metal products, sludge and waste water treatment.Features
1. Inverter startup, smooth starting, adjustable relative centrifugal force.
2. Discharging solids from suspended bag is highly efficient with low labour intensity. No damage to the particles. Wide range applications.
3. Well-designed structure leaves no place depositing dusts and makes the machine clean easily. The modules are designed smoothly and polished on the surface. The case, fixing parts and drums are made of stainless steel. with hinged enclosure cover, it is easy to clean the gap between the case and the drum.
4. Automatic online washing system cleans the internal wall of the case, the drum and liquid slot to meet the clean requirements in accordance with GMP standards.
5. Leak-proof structure with silicone rubber or fluoroelastomers seals. Nitrogen protection systemoptionalis of anti-explosion applied to poisonous, flammable and explosive environment.
According to economical and technical demand, customer should clearly mention collocations and requirements of centrifuge, material, on-line washing, gas auxiliary blade, explosion prevention requirements, surface treatment requirement, brand of electrical components, control method, etc.
|Rotation Rate of Basket(r/min)||1200||1000||900||960||850||700|
|Relative Centrifugal Farce||645||560||540||645||605||495|
|Power of Motor(kw)||7.5||11||15||18.5||30||37|
|Overall Dimensions (l*w*h)(mm)||1750*1300*1300||2000*1550*1350||2250*1800*1450||2400*1900*1650||2600*2200*1800||3600*3000*2200|